The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Chad's adventures of shaving, officiating, and life

Well it's game night and I'm on my way to the school. Both teams won state championships last year. One the 4A and the other 5A. Should be a fun game. Kickoff 7pm MT

Remember to do a fancy leg kick, spin around, grab your crotch and do a Micheal Jackson "hee hee" when you throw the flag.

#1 team in the country Mater Dei from California came to play a Utah school. Wad fun game to officiate
I hope you showed bias in favor of your local team (Michelle went to a rival school of mater dei's).

How did the local team do?
Well when the #1 team in the nation comes to play a team in the state of Utah that's not even in our top 25. That should explain how the game went!

Come to find out the game was only played because the Utah school had a teacher who died last year who was an alum at Mater Dei, and they were having a special pre-game ceremony.

So a nice gesture that turned into a classic butt kicking 48-14.

But the zebras were by far the best team on the field that day.

Hello shaving friends. I need to check in. Been a lot going on here and I've been so busy that some things have been neglected. I don't expect anything to slow down as holiday season is now here.

Shaving has been going well no complaints. Started the 3017 journey on the Original Hombes set Dave sent me awhile back. Thanks Dave!

Life is so busy with 3 kids and all the activities. Also with next week we load all 3 on a plane to Georgia for my brother's wedding. That should be interesting.

As to football dealing with some stuff. This last Saturday I worked the middle school championship. And I was assaulted. So dealing with the legal stuff now. Which is why I missed the call Sunday.

This Saturday I work the High School state championship! I'm honored and excited for this opportunity.

That's all for now.

Hello shaving friends. I need to check in. Been a lot going on here and I've been so busy that some things have been neglected. I don't expect anything to slow down as holiday season is now here.

Shaving has been going well no complaints. Started the 3017 journey on the Original Hombes set Dave sent me awhile back. Thanks Dave!

Life is so busy with 3 kids and all the activities. Also with next week we load all 3 on a plane to Georgia for my brother's wedding. That should be interesting.

As to football dealing with some stuff. This last Saturday I worked the middle school championship. And I was assaulted. So dealing with the legal stuff now. Which is why I missed the call Sunday.

This Saturday I work the High School state championship! I'm honored and excited for this opportunity.

That's all for now.
There aren't enough emojis so in chronological order of your statements. Sorry to hear about the assault, it sounds like you're okay, but that really sucks!

:love: 🧐:love:😫😀

Back