The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CENTRAL ENABLEMENT CENTER - TSC DIVISION

...like Tedalus. (y) 15% off the Essence because I let it sit in my cart for a couple days.
I often put stuff on watch list on eBay and the seller will send one of those "because you showed interest " deals , it even then will let you sometimes make a counter offer even if the item is not a "or best offer" item.. I have gotten some better deals that way....

I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED FOR NO DETAILS ABOUT THIS EVENT
Well ya see Dave... When a tall man with a fake beard drinks too much bourbon and walks around naked in front of his wife who was drinking boxed wine... One thing leads to another and poof! Positive pregnancy test.

Queue up the barberdave barf emoji in 3...2...1...

@dkeester wins the C.E.C. Operative of the day! he cheated as I had not put my Vadar Suit on yet, so he caught me with my Vadar Down:D

Careful that's how I got my wife pregnant.

When your Vadar was Down???

I HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED FOR NO DETAILS ABOUT THIS EVENT

Well ya see Dave... When a tall man with a fake beard drinks too much bourbon and walks around naked in front of his wife who was drinking boxed wine... One thing leads to another and poof! Positive pregnancy test.

That would explain the Downed Vadar.
I'm still trying to figure out how Chad got his wife pregnant with Dave's Downed Vader !!!! :unsure:o_O:sick::ROFLMAO:

Be honest........It was the "water" in Vegas.

🤮🤮🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The scuttlebutt is that @Scuttlesoap ditched a long standing favoritism for Apple Products.
(FWIW, Han Solo would have let that errant gizmo have it with his Blaster Pistol and moved on in the Apple Love)
48954990-F74A-4E72-9D4B-305A1C08A556.jpeg

Even in this degenerated state of affairs his long standing influence made me ‘pony up’ the ‘Ben Franklins’ for some new gear to help me keep up with my shaving hobby.

710487B8-115B-4AE7-95A0-0D950404B498.jpeg

The scuttlebutt is that @Scuttlesoap ditched a long standing favoritism for Apple Products.
(FWIW, Han Solo would have let that errant gizmo have it with his Blaster Pistol and moved on in the Apple Love)
View attachment 88189

Even in this degenerated state of affairs his long standing influence made me ‘pony up’ the ‘Ben Franklins’ for some new gear to help me keep up with my shaving hobby.

View attachment 88188
Apple and I are just having a lover’s tiff 😂

Nice grabs my friend!

View attachment 88189

View attachment 88188
Love my iPad/Magic KB combo! Very versatile and has about 95% the functionality of their laptops, which works for me!

View attachment 88189

View attachment 88188

Apple and I are just having a lover’s tiff 😂

Nice grabs my friend!

Love my iPad/Magic KB combo! Very versatile and has about 95% the functionality of their laptops, which works for me!

I use Apple products because Jobs had a better LSD experience than Gates.
I have never been much of an apple fanboy.. Some of apples stuff is okay but some of it is just overpriced for what it is and at how quick it becomes obsolete.. I have also noticed that a lot of the stuff in the apple universe is being charged a lot more than its equivalent in the other OSes I mean I can get a lot of stuff for free that is for android , linux , Chrome OS or Windows that is either way overpriced for Apple or is Not even available....

Back