The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CENTRAL ENABLEMENT CENTER - TSC DIVISION

@Scuttlesoap
How about a recommendation on an iPad and accessories.
If you want to use it as a laptop - I’d go with iPad pro and the Apple Keyboard. Though the keyboard is way, way more expensive than it should be - I went and bought a refurbished one - save about $100 and still comes with the warrantee.

If you want just a secondary device - then go with the iPad air - and get the Apple Pencil - so much easier to fill out forms and go paperless!

Maybe I’ll get to order one Father’s Day. Last Father’s Day it was the Essence by Tedalus. This year it might be a mor expensive daddy day.
Fingers crossed.

My kids didn’t even bother to check - other than to ask - which soaps do you want dad? So I’m hoping for a Through the Fire TBird or a Ginger’s Garden Surf’s Up. Now if it is a really good Dad Day - then CBLSoap releasing another Princess Bride soap - I may just get that for myself - if we have a Zombie Apocalypse - I need to make sure I can survive multiple waves!

Fingers crossed.

My kids didn’t even bother to check - other than to ask - which soaps do you want dad? So I’m hoping for a Through the Fire TBird or a Ginger’s Garden Surf’s Up. Now if it is a really good Dad Day - then CBLSoap releasing another Princess Bride soap - I may just get that for myself - if we have a Zombie Apocalypse - I need to make sure I can survive multiple waves!
I should have 2 new Princess Bride soaps ready on/around the 23rd. Inconceivable (themed after the Sicilian coast) and Miracle Max (are you mostly dead? this will help).

Make sure you're buying stuff! I've had an interesting occurrence happen twice recently. I just ordered something yesterday and was wondering where my confirmation email was. A bit later I ended up going back to the company's webpage and saw my stuff still sitting in the basket. I go through checking out again. I'm paying with PayPal because, well that's easier than pulling my credit card out and typing in all those numbers. My wife seems to have memorized our credit card numbers, which is a little scary. Anyway, it used to be as soon as you were done on the PayPal screen you were done. But it seems now it took me back to the checkout page and waaaaaay down at the bottom there was a little button that said confirm or something. So that was figured out. It made me think there was a 3rd cigar order that should have been coming with the other two that I haven't gotten a tracking number for. Welp, the same thing happened with that. Went back and it was all sitting in my cart when I thought I had already checked out.

So, if you're paying with PayPal, double-check you've actually finished the process. Wouldn't want anyone being shorted on mail calls!

Back