The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Cadre Bingo Game #19

I totally suck at finding the calls. Day one was my speed, but day 2 and 3 I am 0-fer simply because I’m blind. Oh well I’ll just call BINGO in a few days like others before me. 😂
You can always ask for help. Hint: for day 2, look at pictures.

Another thing, if you new guys are having trouble..... make sure you read the bingo tips thread that The Monkey put together. I18really think that will help a lot!

Well, today's going to be a busy day, as I will be on the flightline all day and AFK...... so all of your calls for the day are already up. Happy Hunting!

What's flightline, out of curiosity?
The controlled area where the aircraft are, on an Air Force Base. Basically the runway, taxiway, hanger, and maintenance areas of an airport.

Pretty subdued game in here. Wasn't on much for a couple days but the past 3 have me at 1/3&1/3, 1/3&1/3, and 1/3&0/3.

Come on people, Where all the Torches and Pitchforks? 🤪

Easy day for ya, no hunting, all the calls are right here!

38F24410-7EAB-4DE3-B3FF-556DA90EA193.jpeg
6756A16E-94B2-42A2-8F38-5B52DF33A761.jpeg
3F603AAD-07C1-48E4-9EDF-98C944BC9101.jpeg

Easy day 😂, there is never an easy day for me in BINGO. Might have figured out the plane, but after that I’m ..... wait.... I’ll just call BINGO, ya, that’s my plan.

Got the jet and the box, but the unhappy lady with braids is proving to be difficult. Thought the tattoo on the side of her head might have been it...but I can't read it.

I’ll give you a clue on that one: Shake.

If you still don’t get it, there will be a recap soon to catch you up.

Where is everyone??? Has The Virus taken down Bingo as well? I figured we'd all have more free time to play this game (well except for Nurse Dave). Anyway here goes......

OK, y'all..... here's your recap. This will catch you up to today. So if you've been unable to play up to this point, here's your chance to start anew and rejoin the game.

@heysi
@Man
@GearNoir
@uacowboy
@Shavin’ Yeti
@Fenster
@NurseDave
@dangerousdon

Recap1.jpg

I'm also stumped on braided shake girl. Otherwise I found the other two. But alas only one hit.

Edit: caught up, thanks kj! but what was the girl?

I'm also stumped on braided shake girl. Otherwise I found the other two. But alas only one hit.
From the recap I know which call that was now but it had me stumped too.

I've not been on the Cadre much. I try to check for bingo calls at some point but we spent the weekend working on a few projects around the house. hopefully I can get caught up in the next couple days.

Back