The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Cadre Bingo Game #19

0/3 and 1/3......……!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:🤬🤬🤮🤮👎🔥🔥🔥🔥🧨🧨💣💣

Guess I'll have to go back to cheating.....DOUBLE BINGO!!!

Have a nice game guys! Stay safe! It's crazy in Europe, and I’m pretty busy at home, if that changes, I'll ask for a card during a game.
Stay safe Gagi! Hopefully your neck of the woods is safer than others. Do what you gotta do and check in every now and then. We are concerned for all of our members!

Have a nice game guys! Stay safe! It's crazy in Europe, and I’m pretty busy at home, if that changes, I'll ask for a card during a game.
Great to hear from you Gagi!

I'll play catch up in a day or so. Crazy here as well, but I think I see signs of things starting to settle enough for Bingo.
Who knew being locked at home would be so busy!

I'll play catch up in a day or so. Crazy here as well, but I think I see signs of things starting to settle enough for Bingo.
Who knew being locked at home would be so busy!

RIght? I figured with everyone being in lockdown, there'd be more time for Bingo!

This should be a nice distraction to all of the crazy events and happening in all of our lives.

Come on guys! Lets Play........

BINGO_1.png

How we doing Cadre? All three calls for the day are out. 9 total calls are out there to date.

I totally suck at finding the calls. Day one was my speed, but day 2 and 3 I am 0-fer simply because I’m blind. Oh well I’ll just call BINGO in a few days like others before me. 😂

Back