The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Cadre Bingo Game #19

I should be getting cards out tomorrow. There’s still time to sign up! There are some bingo regulars who are mysteriously absent.....

I'm in no hurry, a short postponement would be fine by me and we're setting into this strange new world.

I'm self quarantining myself from bingo for the good of the game
You can't catch Coronavirus over the internet......
thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg

Getting ready to kick this off tomorrow. Working on cards now! Will send soon. Still time to sign up!

@dangerousdon @Quijote @Gagi @bentheduck @DocHoliday0831 @Cvargo @Graybeard57 @Maryland998 where are you guys at?????

When you sign up, please let me know if you have a favorite or a lucky number, like my example below.
This number has no bearing on your card selection so your number can be the same as someone else’s.

Caller: Spider - 42

Username - Favorite/lucky #
1. Heysi - 19
2. Man - 6
3. GearNoir - 00
4. uacowboy - 13
5. Shavin’ Yeti - 24
6. Fenster - 18
7. NurseDave - 007

Excellent! Great Vid KJ! I'll have to check my cards to see if I got any of those calls. Oh, wait...I don't have any cards. How did that happen. Guess I better sign up.

When you sign up, please let me know if you have a favorite or a lucky number, like my example below.
This number has no bearing on your card selection so your number can be the same as someone else’s.

Caller: Spider - 42

Username - Favorite/lucky #
1. Heysi - 19
2. Man - 6
3. GearNoir - 00
4. uacowboy - 13
5. Shavin’ Yeti - 24
6. Fenster - 18
7. NurseDave - 007
8. dangerousdon - 19

Back