The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Blackland SE..... The Vector

4th consecutive day with the Blackland Vector. She's perfect; most efficient razor I've used!!! Easily maneuverable. No weepers, nice glide, and... efficient!! This seems like an appropriate place to post such musings. :cool:

sotd.jpg

@bosch I see you have swapped out the handle for a thicker, heavier one. So, how has the razor changed with that setup? I personally don't like to stray from stock, I'll only ever use a "franken-razor" if it comes that way. But it seems like a winning combo for you!

@bosch I see you have swapped out the handle for a thicker, heavier one. So, how has the razor changed with that setup? I personally don't like to stray from stock, I'll only ever use a "franken-razor" if it comes that way. But it seems like a winning combo for you!

I'm trying the Timeless TH1 handle. I like it because it's shorter, and it hasn't had any negative efficiency impact that I notice after 3 shaves. Stay tuned though. I, too, like the stock set-up; we'll see how it progresses...

Back