The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals

Go back and click buy lol. Those are quality knots. What soap did you get?
None that's the problem. I was just looking at those brushes. Always loved the look of the Orange handle with the Badger Fan knot. Had one bought and paid for on the bay and seller cancelled order because he wanted it to sell for more. I think that was more then they are selling for now new but I had fewer badger brushes then

Got orders in to Stirling and Italian Barber.

Thought about Panna Crema for a minute, put a couple soaps in my cart, added the discount, then I saw how much shipping was going to be...... uhhhh no thanks.

Really wish I could have grabbed a Vector from WCS at 20% off, but they were sold out.

Still going to order from Barrister & Mann and Maggards, waiting for the second wave from Maggards to drop.

Probably going to order from Oz Shaving, but still waiting for the brush I want to be back in stock. Ian said it'd be up by now, but it's not yet,

Also finally getting my Spider-Man leather jacket, at a huge discount.

Got orders in to Stirling and Italian Barber.

Thought about Panna Crema for a minute, put a couple soaps in my cart, added the discount, then I saw how much shipping was going to be...... uhhhh no thanks.

Really wish I could have grabbed a Vector from WCS at 20% off, but they were sold out.

Still going to order from Barrister & Mann and Maggards, waiting for the second wave from Maggards to drop.

Probably going to order from Oz Shaving, but still waiting for the brush I want to be back in stock. Ian said it'd be up by now, but it's not yet,

Also finally getting my Spider-Man leather jacket, at a huge discount.
This is going to be an awesome video. Can't wait to see the jacket

Ditto on the Pannacrema. Sadly shipping ruined it.

Anyone seeing any good deals somewhere for Penhaligons with discounts?

By the way, WCS is 20% off everything and free shipping. 40% off WCS branded items

No code, it's automatic with every order over $45.

The Stirling email says that the brushes are on sale through Christmas. I am not going to be able to avoid buying a couple of them I think. However, I can wait until next week to do it. Yay!

The Stirling email says that the brushes are on sale through Christmas. I am not going to be able to avoid buying a couple of them I think. However, I can wait until next week to do it. Yay!
More time for me to weaken and have Chris say I have another mixed loyalty ??

Another reason for PannaCrema to sell Nuavia without the bowl - shipping to the US. Sadly, they appear to be dead-set against it.

I'd be all over a Stirling brush, but once again, it's something I have on a wish list, so that's out. ?

Back