The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
As we all know, the Black Friday weekend is a great time to get good deals on Wet Shaving gear. So when you find out about a good discount, deal, or special at any of the Wet Shaving Artisans or Wet Shaving supply store please post it here, so we can all get in on the deal and continue doing what it was promised that wet shaving would do for us..... SAVE MONEY!! I know it's a little early, but wanted folks to be aware of this thread, so when they see emails come in with deals, they know where to post them.

The only special I'm aware of right now, is that Stirling will be offering a Limited Edition scent: Bonaparte. It's supposed to be quite polarizing. Rod says you will likely hate it and should not buy it! LOL. Notes of: Petitgrain, Lavender, Bergamot, Rosemary, Thyme, Ylang Ylang, Orange, Lime, Lemon, Tangerine, and Grapefruit.

Perfect marketing Rod. We all MUST buy it now and will not be able to blame but ourselves if we don't like it..........??

Italian Barber is starting their Black Friday “Week”. Some things up already that might be worth checking out for some - Fine Green Vetiver soap, Fine Santa soap, their RR Z-scents, and Marfin wood brushes.

https://www.ozshaving.com/
For Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday (Nov 23 - Nov 26)

Use the code SUBSCRIBEANDSAVE at checkout for 30% off everything storewide, of you are an email subscriber. Go subscribe now!

Their normal Black Friday code is:
BFCM18 for 20% off

Free Shipping at $50, and if you buy a matching aftershave and soap, the shopping cart will give you an automatic discount for bundling.

Barrister & Mann

15% off everything
(except Vespers & Waves) ----> bummer....
1f613.png

Code BLACKFRIDAY

12pm 11/23 - 11:59pm 11/26

Barrister & Mann

15% off everything
(except Vespers & Waves) ----> bummer....
1f613.png

Code BLACKFRIDAY

12pm 11/23 - 11:59pm 11/26

Already have those two inbound...the only scent I would really be looking to get would be the Seville, but in the Reserve base.

The code I posted before for 30% off Oz Shaving is only for email subscribers. So if you want to use that one, go to their site and subscribe now!

BFCM18 for 20% off

Maggardrazors.com: free shipping 11/21, 22% off samples 11/22. Deals on individual items starting Friday. I might go for the $17 CJB kami.

The code I posted before for 30% off Oz Shaving is only for email subscribers. So if you want to use that one, go to their site and subscribe now!

BFCM18 for 20% off
Done.....................just in case

Is anyone else checking their email like every 15 minutes, just looking for Black Friday emails????

Done.....................just in case

Thanks. Not sure I was supposed to give that first one out...... but didn't realize until I saw his normal Black Friday info.

Sudsy Soapery

41% Off Everything in the Store

USE CODE: CYBER18

+ every order over $25.00 gets a free bar of Pine and Cedar Christmas Edition Soap

Fingers crossed for a Chiseled Face discount so I can get the soap I need for the 3017

Back