The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals

I hear ya. I just bought it before I even saw your reply.
Is there a Black Friday code for some self-control?
Actually, I made a deal with myself that in order to justify the Chiseled Face purchase, I have to sell the product I like less between the GTB cologne and the GD Elan soap.
That's how I've justified all my expensive razor purchases. After a couple weeks evaluating the new one, I have to sell one. The funny thing is, I've bought quite a few $70-$200 razors but I sold them all. I use a Tech.
I do the same and am thinking of selling my Karve setup to fund a Vector razor as I prefer the Timeless and Rockwell 6s for de's
Code up above for the 26th ^^^^^^^^

PannaCrema - 30% off everything Friday only. Use code BF2018. Now is your time to pick up a bowl of Nuavia.

I've bought
Chiseled Face
Stubble buster
Movies from best buy
CBL order
Blades I've never heard of
Myrsol aftershave samples
Underwear that was suggested while on Facebook

Edit forgot about my Ballenclaugh

I am done drinking and shopping

I've bought
Chiseled Face
Stubble buster
Movies from best buy
CBL order
Blades I've never heard of
Myrsol aftershave samples
Underwear that was suggested while on Facebook

Edit forgot about my Ballenclaugh

I am done drinking and shopping
You forgot the Oz soaps. Back to it buddy!

Got an email from THB that they were selling their back catalog of soaps. Went then to find them sold out. Guess it’s typical THB.

I wasn't going to pick up any more CFG until December, but the BF discount lured me in. Sherlock soap, AS, and EdP are on the way.

I am ready for the CFG 3017.

Check out Stirling Sale Page! Lots of awesome bath soaps, and Shave soap aftershave splash combos. NEW scents too! Only one interested me but I have a feeling some of these will interest a lot of you.

ALSO all BADGER brushes are on sale!!! Almost picked up another but I already have 3.

Check out Stirling Sale Page! Lots of awesome bath soaps, and Shave soap aftershave splash combos. NEW scents too! Only one interested me but I have a feeling some of these will interest a lot of you.

ALSO all BADGER brushes are on sale!!! Almost picked up another but I already have 3.
Had a brush in my cart 2 or 3 times because it's a steal and heard such good things about them but I need another brush like a hole in the head.......

Had a brush in my cart 2 or 3 times because it's a steal and heard such good things about them but I need another brush like a hole in the head.......

Go back and click buy lol. Those are quality knots. What soap did you get?

Back