The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo sign up

Finally found the 4th call. I love the Matrix, but dang! That’s some next, next level stuff. The Monkey has been plotting & planning his return far too long!

I’m:
3-2-1-1-0-0

I have to be creative, I was given very strict rules on what I couldn't do.. for crying out loud rule 7d was written just for me!!

*Narrator*: “Suddenly, reading through the TSC forums takes an ominously threatening tone...”

*Narrator*: “Suddenly, reading through the TSC forums takes an ominously threatening tone...”

See what I have to put up with! I try to bring simple joy into people's life and I just get hate back!
A sad sad world we live in.

Two days in a row one of the calls made me feel really stupid! One more day like this and the rockets red glare shall be seen!

See what I have to put up with! I try to bring simple joy into people's life and I just get hate back!
A sad sad world we live in.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hate? Nobody said we hated you.... Spite is WAY different from hate.

Just because we may want to cause you [additional] bodily harm, does not mean we hate you John. Quite the opposite. It comes from a place of Love!

What did I ever do to you?

this is only my third bingo game ever! The first one Dave called at the other place and was a no rules old-school blackout game. The second here and then this one. Really what did I do to deserve this kind of treatment from such bingo gods as you two?

this is only my third bingo game ever! The first one Dave called at the other place and was a no rules old-school blackout game. The second here and then this one. Really what did I do to deserve this kind of treatment from such bingo gods as you two?
Treatment? All of my calls have been right in plain view.

Back