The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo sign up

Well I have two numbers...so I guess that's as good as it gets for me! I'll figure that Magic Eye out one do!

I have no idea if I got the right number from the third clue. But I’m new to this, so I’m going with the flow! I got two out of three, and who knows, by accident I may have three out of three!
Between your 6 cards you have every number from 1-90, so if you found a number..... it’s on your card.

I checked with the Bingo Big wigs and we are increasing the calls to four a day. (by the way this post does not constitute a call)

Okay I could be wrong but I am only seeing two calls so far for today. Anyone else?

Just a note, 1st green square showed nothing for me while repost of it had a number. I'm confused by calling system..........
I don’t understand what you mean.

Okay I could be wrong but I am only seeing two calls so far for today. Anyone else?
I only see one. But I just woke up and haven’t had my coffee yet either.

Back