The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo sign up

No worries. 1st time playing. Don't mind trying to find a number in a pic but not interested in scouring something for a number not even knowing if it's the call or a random post. I'll watch everyone else this game and see what I learn.

Not shy..................lost interest

John has that affect on people....

.... but seriously, these games are meant to be fun, but you can always ask for help if you get stuck. After a few calls it gets easier.

As Spider has said, this is suppose to be fun.

I'll recap for those who got lost along the way.

Wed: Watch the spot right next to the "Y" in reality.

That was some next-level sneaky business right there!
1f631.png

Just for the record tomorrow’s calls may or may not get found by me this migraine tonight is a beast level one! But it is the first one in a few weeks so progress seems to be made!

Is the monkey calling over the weekend. Trying to decide what to pack camping lol

Just for the record tomorrow’s calls may or may not get found by me this migraine tonight is a beast level one! But it is the first one in a few weeks so progress seems to be made!
See what the monkey did!!

Too late for me to check, but is that 3 or 4?? I’ll look in the AM.....

Back