The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #8---Rules, Sign-up, and Therapy

Just a reminder.....

The 4th call is extra credit. This number will be recalled when all the other numbers are called. This means that if you can't find it don't worry it will show up again in an easier call.

Also the 4th call is meant to be hard.

Lastly the 4th call can appear in the present day's posts or the previous day's post. If it is in an older post that post will be showed as edited.

Clear as mud?

0/4 today. In other words, bingo as expected!
1f602.png

Just a reminder.....

The 4th call is extra credit. This number will be recalled when all the other numbers are called. This means that if you can't find it don't worry it will show up again in an easier call.

Also the 4th call is meant to be hard.

Lastly the 4th call can appear in the present day's posts or the previous day's post. If it is in an older post that post will be showed as edited.

Clear as mud?
As in 1 day previous to that day? or any number of days previous?

Well...I am 1/3 today. Haven't found the fourth call yet. I'll look a little while longer...but there is good football on TV which is distracting me!

What are you talking about, Kentucky already won

Please don't remind me. I had to listen to my step-son complain about that game for about 2 hours today. He's a huge Penn State fan. In fact, he just came home from State College, PA from visiting his grandparents. They live on campus out there.

Please don't remind me. I had to listen to my step-son complain about that game for about 2 hours today. He's a huge Penn State fan. In fact, he just came home from State College, PA from visiting his grandparents. They live on campus out there.

I usually watch football games with my Father-in-Law...who...wrestled for Penn State. The Kentucky/Penn State Game was on at the same time the LSU/UCF game so I didn't have to listen to the FIL complain about how they lost!

Never followed college when I was in PA. Moved to TN and the Vol fans were nuts and wondered why I wasn't up on college ball. Told them in PA we had a Pro team. Was before Titans were around back in 86 ???

Never followed college when I was in PA. Moved to TN and the Vol fans were nuts and wondered why I wasn't up on college ball. Told them in PA we had a Pro team. Was before Titans were around back in 86 ???

Haha yeah, College is always huge where pro teams are further away.

I usually watch football games with my Father-in-Law...who...wrestled for Penn State. The Kentucky/Penn State Game was on at the same time the LSU/UCF game so I didn't have to listen to the FIL complain about how they lost!

Lucky for you Don!

My step son’s great grandfather played football there. Linebacker I think. I’ll have to ask him later.

Back