The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #8---Rules, Sign-up, and Therapy

Yes recap of the entire week please. Not sure if my flash player is working and I am missing things or just not getting the idea of this game.

I am missing things or just not getting the idea of this game.
\nYes, and Yes. The Monkey is a sneaky beast. Sometimes a pic represents the number (use reverse image search), and sometimes the number is hidden in a pic, and sometimes coded. Good luck, and remember you can always ask for help.

I found 4 but got 0 hits today. Good calls Monkey now give me a recap so I can check and see if what I found were bonus calls or not!

No hits today but i enjoyed the calls. so Assuming we do get a recap i am pretty sure the bonus calls will not be included since those may be called again later if needed. That seem right?

No hits today but i enjoyed the calls. so Assuming we do get a recap i am pretty sure the bonus calls will not be included since those may be called again later if needed. That seem right?
Thats what I’d assume.

Headed out to church this morning so all calls will be up by 1:00.

If you are new and having a hard time finding the calls just ask where they are and maybe one of the experts here will post where to find them (this is only for the calls revealed in the recap above). Feel free to discuss the revealed calls.

2 for 3 so far today and 2 away in 3 directions............I'll be tied up most of the day as well so will pop in when I can to look for #4

EDIT - #4 no good. I haven't got a hit on 1 bonus yet John ???

I’m 5 for 22. Missing 2 of the bonus calls though. I’m 2 away on my best line.

Back