The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #8---Rules, Sign-up, and Therapy

Can't believe KJ traveled so far West just to be able to be up later then me and get his calls before I was up to win ??? Enjoy the mug KJ, you deserve it !!!

Well clearly I’ve missed quite a bit...congrats KJ! Going through the recap, there were a lot of calls that I missed. Not sure I would have won before KJ though.

Well an evening of being stuck in bed, and I missed a lot! Congrats KJ!!!!

John... I will get with you later today to figure out the mugs

I know we had some new folks playing so I thought I would post a few of the hiding places so you get the idea of the game play.

B-8 in lower right corner

G-48 on the blade pack

N-40 in lower right corner

o-61 left side of mouth piece.

O-66 Morse code on bottom left

O-71 Fake video, number right above brush knot.

O-74 upside down in the box bottom
B-12. In uacowboy's thread I changed the link to the call. Just click the link to see the call.
uacowboy wrote:
ok it's up
https//www theshavingcadre com/post/the-rolls-razor-9992108?pid=1307035743

I-28. 18 seconds into the video in Spiders Amazing thread

This should help you guys understand the game and the possible ways to hide a call.

Can't believe KJ traveled so far West just to be able to be up later then me and get his calls before I was up to win
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
Enjoy the mug KJ, you deserve it !!!
Lol, indeed, if I was still in Missouri, you’d have definitely beat me to this win. Sorry... I guess I owe my win to the Air Force, huh?

Thanks guys.

Ha. Good stuff John. frustrating but good stuff B-12 might have been the only one I caught. Love how you slipped in on the cpap guard.

I have to to stop playing on my phone and try a computer

Ha. Good stuff John. frustrating but good stuff B-12 might have been the only one I caught. Love how you slipped in on the cpap guard. \n\nI have to to stop playing on my phone and try a computer
\nPhone is better or a tablet as they let you enlarge the photos

Yeah I do mostly phone. Those puzzles were tricky but I found a browser that let's me do those now too

Congrats KJ. Keep up this winning and you might get a reputation as a Bingo Cheater.

Back