The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #63 - Traditional Bingo

Well maybe he used AI again and he doesn't know the answer other than what AI tells him.. I mean it is a possibility.. :unsure: This is BTW in NO Way defending these Horrible calls !!!

Well maybe he used AI again and he doesn't know the answer other than what AI tells him.. I mean it is a possibility.. :unsure: This is BTW in NO Way defending these Horrible calls !!!
No AI used on that one. Just my degree in Math.

awww Jimmy is smitten with the Sasquatch..... Turncoat!

No AI used on that one. Just my degree in Math.
Like that was not obvious

giphy.gif

If you take the largest count of Crayola crayons sold and divide that by 7.5 you will obtain today's 6th and final call!

Yes there will be calls over the weekend. But will most likely come later in the day. Remember I am on MST so when checking calls for the weekend you MIGHT need to pay attention to time posted.

If you take the largest count of Crayola crayons sold and divide that by 7.5 you will obtain today's 6th and final call!

Yes there will be calls over the weekend. But will most likely come later in the day. Remember I am on MST so when checking calls for the weekend you MIGHT need to pay attention to time posted.
Are you talking the class pack or which pack?

Where's our @dangerousdon when you need him?? I mean he was the Marine and we all know how they know about crayons !! :ROFLMAO:

Actually Chad you are on MDT Goober

so Nerd 120 or 152? or...

Largest Crayola crayon boxes​

Currently available​

Box Overall amount Unique amount without duplicates Year
Telescoping Crayon Tower 150 150 (no duplicates)
Ultimate Crayon Collection 152 152 (no duplicates) 2013
208-count crayons 208 128 (20 duplicates) 2018
240-count crayon tub 240 120 (120 duplicates) 2020
832 Classpack 832 64 (768 duplicates)

Oh geez fine i'll give another hint....

crayons
current

not sure how I can make this any easier for you all.

Back