The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #63 - Traditional Bingo

oh I am sorry I thought that was you that published in the AMA Guide:
How to Love a Sasquatch and the medical ramifications for Women
"A comprehensive examination of Cryptid co-habitation"

1724810087744.jpeg
I think this other doctor wrote that one

View attachment 135474
I think this other doctor wrote that one
Ha

giphy.gif

I always wanted to try this guys hair as a barber. Two people would be the ultimateBarber challenge Tsoukalos, and Trump, LOL

In the Tribonacci number series this number is the first number in the series that is palindromic.

The answer is your bingo call.

Serious question. Is this a difficult hairstyle? It’s not just long hair cut to random lengths and then propped up with a ton of pomade?
For both yes, In tsoukalous it is a layered cut to be both spikey then to blow dry in a specific pattern to get it to look like this actually it is cut even to look uneven. In trumps case he suffers from multiple cowlicks, on the sides and top of his head so you have to cut, or rather not cut, so he can comb it back, side, and over. Nightmare hair as we say, LOL

In number theory this formula:

1724868296370.png

describes a certain type of number which ultimately describes how many spheres can appear in a octahedron. In this sequence the third number is your bingo call.

Back