The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #63 - Traditional Bingo

I'm still a might miffed about muffins, but I'm inclined to believe that the special event was to celebrate the creation of the 'AntiMuffin' making -5 a valid answer.

Oh, do you know the muffin man...
Well this is disturbing; turns out the muffin man was a serial killer who lured kids down an alley with a muffin tied to a string back in about 1570AD. I never knew that, errr, thats dark.

Okay here is the re-cap for the first 3 days of Bingo.

8/21:
I18
B5
N45
N41
I23

G60

8/22:
N40
O61
I20
B11
N33
O74

8/23:
I21
B10
G57
G56
G48
I16

Last edited:
In Nascar this car number has raced a total of 147 times, but has never won. They do have two top five finishes however.

The answer to this question is you bingo call.

🤒🤧 You best get some sanitizer and hand soap in that house.
Hope everyone feels better soon.
Thanks. We have both here ... I will post tomorrow when we go for our appointment and we know for sure... If @BarberDave feels like this , I feel for him. I don't remember last time having covid feeling this bad.... My little boy says he thinks its already in his school after only being back for 2 weeks I think... Again thanks for the well wishes...

Back