The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #63 - Traditional Bingo

Chad: The vaguest bingo caller ever.
I don't think Vague is quite the appropriate word here, but it is a family site..... Let's just say He is a Steaming pile of Cryptid Fecal Matter or CFM

Roughly once every 212 days this occurs?

The answer is your bingo call.

Might need to do a little more digging. I'll drop a hint on that call later this evening if too difficult to find.

Maybe my search settings are slanted towards medical results given my job, but I keep coming up with irregular menses. Digging deeper has reminded me why I didn’t become an OB/GYN

Maybe my search settings are slanted towards medical results given my job, but I keep coming up with irregular menses. Digging deeper has reminded me why I didn’t become an OB/GYN
Plus, the fact that most women won’t let you examine them except for Megan who is an angel

Jeez @BarberDave I told you about Megan’s exam in confidence. This isn’t going to be good for my bingo game😬
oh I am sorry I thought that was you that published in the AMA Guide:
How to Love a Sasquatch and the medical ramifications for Women
"A comprehensive examination of Cryptid co-habitation"

Back