The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #59: Wedding Bingo

I vote on going on a cruise for our honeymoon- but would want a transatlantic cruise to see Ireland Spain, Portugal (use to live in the Azores), France, and Italy.
So, follow up- would it be trashy to put on our registry/ registration to a honeyymoon donation request instead of gifts? We have lived together 5 years, our home is pretty well established.
Next Topic: Wedding Party!

What do you all think about having Maid of Honors/ Bridesmaids or Best Man/ Groomesmen? I always thought having a bunch of people stand at the alter was a lot. Always imagined my dog would be my ring bearer and/or flower girl, but think a shot girl/ shot guy would be more appropriate....

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

First, let me just say I hope your wedding goes better than your bingo calls.

I think asking for help with the honeymoon is now an accepted practice especially with those "older couples" that already have what they need to furnish a house.

Isn't the first round a practice round tho? KJ is very particular on how things are done, though Im sure he loved listening to my ideas on how I would want to do bingo, it wasnt going to work the way I wanted.... So, my bad on the rough start- here's to smooth sailings :)

Well, well, well, look who is Mr Anti-banter now. 🤔
I got like 4 hits on day 2. So I feel like I’m doing pretty well to start. And we got folks that haven’t even chimed in or added to the theme conversation, so go talk to them about adding banter.

This wedding planning game sounds like a blast! If you're looking for a fun way to dive into the world of wedding prep, count me in! I remember when my cousin got married last year, we had a blast brainstorming ideas and sorting through all the little details.

This wedding planning game sounds like a blast! If you're looking for a fun way to dive into the world of wedding prep, count me in! I remember when my cousin got married last year, we had a blast brainstorming ideas and sorting through all the little details.
are you playing in the bingo game?? If not why not contact @Ambalance and ask her to see if you can play and then you can enjoy the bingo game too while you join in the wedding planning banter

oops pardon me for saying something about playing the game... You would need to see if you meet the requirements yet as a new member to play....

Amber....I'm going to need you to stop talking about the honeymoon...and start talking about what kind of food you'll be serving at the reception. And make sure to go on for 3 or 4 paragraphs.

Back