The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #57 : Battleship x Bingo 2

Ok. All calls are in so here are some early results:

NDave: B7 - 1 hit & 0 miss (card 18 elim)
Heysi: N43 - 1 hit & 1 miss
Cvargo: player eliminated
Jaro: G50 - 0 hit & 1 miss

IMG_3890.jpegIMG_3894.jpegIMG_3893.jpegIMG_3892.jpeg

Ships Sunk: 9/15

Ships Afloat: 6/15

001 - 6/9 hits; 13/16 misses (3 away from loss, 3 away from peaceful win)

013 - 6/9 hits; 12/16 misses (3 away from loss, 4 away from peaceful win)

018 - 9/9 hits; 14/16 misses (card is eliminated)

026 - 7/9 hits; 6/16 misses (2 away from loss, 10 away from peaceful win)

Card 18 has been eliminated.

So who is winning and what will the next bingo game be???
Well that depends a lot on strategy.

The way I see it:

Card 1 is closest to a peaceful win, so they could just try to call the rest of their blank spaces and hope the other players are doing the same (or hope that the call order would let them win on the same day that the call to eliminate them comes in).

Card 26 would never win the peaceful race, so they need to try and knock off the other two cards by sinking their ships, without being eliminated themselves.

Card 13 couldn’t win the peaceful foot race against Card 1, but is farther than Card 26 from elimination; so I don’t know strategy there.

What do other game watchers think?

I’m also openly inviting @CVargo and @Spider to play the role of these two guys from here on out:
IMG_3952.jpeg

Well that depends a lot on strategy.

The way I see it:

Card 1 is closest to a peaceful win, so they could just try to call the rest of their blank spaces and hope the other players are doing the same (or hope that the call order would let them win on the same day that the call to eliminate them comes in).

Card 26 would never win the peaceful race, so they need to try and knock off the other two cards by sinking their ships, without being eliminated themselves.

Card 13 couldn’t win the peaceful foot race against Card 1, but is farther than Card 26 from elimination; so I don’t know strategy there.

What do other game watchers think?

I’m also openly inviting @CVargo and @Spider to play the role of these two guys from here on out:
View attachment 125767

Was trying to figure out which one was which and then I saw this pic and I knew !!

IMGddccd.jpg

Good morning Bingamigos!

It’s Day 10 of play. You have from now until 9pm Eastern to post up your actions.

The action order today:
Heysi
Jaro
NDave

Anybody could go home today (in theory) and card 1 could win via the peaceful path.
001 - 6/9 hits; 13/16 misses (3 away from loss, 3 away from peaceful win)

013 - 6/9 hits; 12/16 misses (3 away from loss, 4 away from peaceful win)

026 - 7/9 hits; 6/16 misses (2 away from loss, 10 away from peaceful win)

Were secret alliances formed in the nighttime? Will we be left with only 2 players tomorrow? Will we crown a new Wizard today?

Let’s see those calls so we can all find out.

Back