The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #57 : Battleship x Bingo 2

Ok. Calls are in for the day.

Jaro: O69 - 1 hit & no miss (eliminates card 26)
NurseDave: Eliminated by Jaro’s call
Heysi: O62 - 1 hit & no miss (eliminates card 13)

IMG_3894.jpegIMG_3893.jpegIMG_3892.jpeg

Ships Sunk: 12/15

Ships Afloat: 3/15

001 - 6/9 hits; 13/16 misses (3 away from loss, 3 away from peaceful win)

013 - 9/9 hits; 12/16 misses (card eliminated)

026 - 9/9 hits; 7/16 misses (card eliminated)

Congratulations Steven @heysi ....
You forgot to ask him when you should be expecting your payoff gift! 😂

Had you gone after card 1 instead of 26, tomorrow’s game would’ve been 1 hit remaining for cards 1/26. Then call order would’ve given the win to NDave not Heysi.

———
Post game interview mode here:

“So @Jaro1069 what tipped the scales for you? Why attack card 26?”

Random shots into the wide open the sea decided this battle. Which I’m very excited to discuss in Las Vegas at the annual CON.

well I mean dave did make it fairly simple ... I had an idea that a member of the cadre ( especially those 2 ) would pick the number 69 for one of their squares.. I did get lucky, But , I did give the other 2 a chance to work with them but they BOTH didnt think it was worth while......So.... It went the way it did......

Um.....this wasn't the scenario I envisioned. Proves you never can tell.

Congrats Steven!

Um.....this wasn't the scenario I envisioned. Proves you never can tell.
This was the result I expected, just thought it would happen a little differently. But Chad was the only one who was on board with my strategy. Jaro eventually got on board though and saw my plan to fruition.

1706552355214.png

Thanks Eric for another fun game of Battle-Bingo. I do enjoy the strategy.

Well......here I stand on the bow of my Battleship....surveying the open ocean I have defended to the last. My fleet is intact, slightly damaged, but victorious none the less. I had help from the most curious of adversaries....seems like they sunk each other around me with little care for their own fleets......such is the way of the King of the Ocean. I now sail forth to clearer seas....unburdened by the flotsam and jetsam of the recent battle.....calm seas and clear horizons await. Rum for every man.....and a toast to those lost at sea......may you live on in Davy Jone's locker......cheers.

Well......here I stand on the bow of my Battleship....surveying the open ocean I have defended to the last. My fleet is intact, slightly damaged, but victorious none the less. I had help from the most curious of adversaries....seems like they sunk each other around me with little care for their own fleets......such is the way of the King of the Ocean. I now sail forth to clearer seas....unburdened by the flotsam and jetsam of the recent battle.....calm seas and clear horizons await. Rum for every man.....and a toast to those lost at sea......may you live on in Davy Jone's locker......cheers.
can someone widen the berth doors of his ship,
his head is way too big

Picked a Los Angeles Class Attack Submarine for your ship ‘cause you know, you’ve mentioned growing up there in the past a few times.

Back