The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game # 5 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread - Caller: WildWest74

2 hits on my lesser card, so now they are tied at 8/30. Still no closer to a bingo.

I typed these myself on my word doc by inserting the Cyrillic characters. I think one character got autocorrected to the H. The other one looks like an r, but definitely is another letter.

I took 3 years of Russian in college, and I can still read and write it at a remedial level. Google translate is helpful, but unfortunately not 100 percent reliable

I typed these myself on my word doc by inserting the Cyrillic characters. I think one character got autocorrected to the H. The other one looks like an r, but definitely is another letter.

I took 3 years of Russian in college, and I can still read and write it at a remedial level. Google translate is helpful, but unfortunately not 100 percent reliable

Yea, take that Dave! Whatta you gonna do now? Hm?

I stand corrected. I knew it was googles fault and wasn't a big deal. Didn't know your language skills. Tough language. Congrats

I can't believe that someone would use invisible links and false calls. Unbelievable! Where is my pitchfork!

2-3 with one helping me.
1-3 not helping me.

That link nonsense has gotta stop. Luckily I found a way to cheat my way around them.

1 hit per card bringing them both to 9/33

5 away, at best, in two directions.

MY EYES!!! Some of these are harder than magic eyes.

Wow! That tiny print is really hard on the eyes. I had real trouble reading them today.

1/3 and 0/3. Still two away.

I have magic bingo cards. I keep marking numbers and get no closer to winning.

0/3 and 1/3 today. Yup...really hard to see this tiny calls but I THINK i got them right. I'm actually three away on Card Two....so I guess I could win this game tomorrow?

Back