The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game # 5 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread - Caller: WildWest74

Wow Jim kept his notes from some of my old old calls! I had to switch to my laptop to catch the sneakiness as the phone was a no go.

1-3 and 0-3

What makes it even more challenging is that my mouse acts like the whole site is an active link. I mean all the while I'm on here my mouse is a pointy finger click here thing and not the usual arrow (not sure I'm explaining that right?)

Anyone else have this issue?

What makes it even more challenging is that my mouse acts like the whole site is an active link. I mean all the while I'm on here my mouse is a pointy finger click here thing and not the usual arrow (not sure I'm explaining that right?)

Anyone else have this issue?

Thats our exclusive monkey abuse program at work. Have to pay extra for that feature!

Well I had my hand held for yesterday's. Today I've found 2 of the three.

Well I had my hand held for yesterday's. Today I've found 2 of the three.
I read the piece of literature in question for yesterday back in 8th grade. I didn't remember it at all. So, I had to get the assist also.

Today's were not too difficult for me to find, assuming that I am reading things right.

I read the piece of literature in question for yesterday back in 8th grade. I didn't remember it at all. So, I had to get the assist also.

Today's were not too difficult for me to find, assuming that I am reading things right.
That's the kind of calls I hate, when you don't know if it is an actual call or not........

Well I have found 1 so far today and from reading some posts I’m gonna have to wait until tomorrow to find the other 2 all I have at home is my pad and phone.

Good morning, gents! Now that I am back in the groove, Mondays are my busiest at work. Plus, I know I put some of you through the ringer this weekend.

Today's calls are kinda straighforward, without too much mental gymnastics required:

15 ^(

15 &#

7 %*

Have a great day!

Good morning, gents! Now that I am back in the groove, Mondays are my busiest at work. Plus, I know I put some of you through the ringer this weekend.

Today's calls are kinda straighforward, without too much mental gymnastics required:

15 ^(

15 &#

7 %*

Have a great day!

Sir...I believe you lie! Straightforward?

Very straightforward I thought. Looked alien at first, but then made complete sense and easy to decode.

only one hit though.....

Back