The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO Game # 5 Rules, Sign-up and Banter Thread - Caller: WildWest74

I'm actually getting fairly close and could be closer if I had the 2 I'm missing from yesterday.....

14/36 and 8/36 4 away ways on 1 card and 1 way on the other. I'll wait for recap I guess.

1/3 and 1/3 today.
I am now 2 away in one direction on my top card and 1 away on my bottom card.

This is the point where I will most likely lose as the calls stop going my way. This is my prediction.

I just read the rules and am glad you kept what I added at the end (Last Line) of my copy and paste of Chad's which was well written. Leaves it open ended ?

Alrighty. I have two ways in which I can win with three more calls. That means if all the stars are aligned and everyone gets a BBS shave today OR Jim accepts that $20 paypal transfer I'm trying to make, this thing could be mine tomorrow.

Alrighty. I have two ways in which I can win with three more calls. That means if all the stars are aligned and everyone gets a BBS shave today OR Jim accepts that $20 paypal transfer I'm trying to make, this thing could be mine tomorrow.
Cheapskate, gonna have to up that

Wow I was charged $50!!!!

I think we're both outta luck. He mumbled something about Dave's wife's pumpkin muffins and then got off the phone quick.

1/3 on both cards though one of them was a corner so it does me no good. The best I have no matter the orientation of the anchor is three away!

Jim...I think it's time...

Back