The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #48... Oh The HORROR!

Well I was caught up at least....but still need 3. Let the horror continue!

Gunnar Hansen
Bill Johnson
R.A. Mihailoff
Robert Jacks
Andrew Bryniarski
Dan Yeager
Sam Strike
Mark Burnham

Who are 8 people that are not on my card?
eGZELVtf_400x400.jpg

I think Brian thought he was on celebrity Jeopardy for a second there
And I was just wondering why he thought those 8 people weren't on his card..... because I'm pretty sure they are!

And I was just wondering why he thought those 8 people weren't on his card..... because I'm pretty sure they are!
Well maybe not in the format that it was presented….I’m exhausted from all this work I have to do with this game.

but not on mine...... C' Mon You had the shirt yesterday, lets just expand on that theme..... maybe a little vomit and a 360 head turn, a priest and we are Golden:ROFLMAO:

Not that I want to “show my cards” but since The Invisible Man is on my card……..I’m assuming that I’m not supposed to or would even be able to see that call - so therefore I’m marking that down as a hit. I’m pretty sure this is within the rules of calls based on invisible characters.

Not that I want to “show my cards” but since The Invisible Man is on my card……..I’m assuming that I’m not supposed to or would even be able to see that call - so therefore I’m marking that down as a hit. I’m pretty sure this is within the rules of calls based on invisible characters.
You-Do-You-Boo_WM-compressor-300x231.png

I thought you were going to claim that my pic of a ghost counted as that call...... which, no, it does not.

Back