The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #48... Oh The HORROR!

Is Friday a horror movie?
I tried to find a Friday meme/Gif to respond, but I couldn't find anything that was Forum friendly.

That's Monday
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

There was a great horror movie with Max Von Sydow and Jason Miller that would be a great call right now:cool:

Tomorrow's calls dropped at 7:31am........everyone checks their cards at 7:32am.......every player discovers they have BINGO at 7:33am......... @BarberDave takes the site offline for 45 minutes for "routine maintenance" at 7:33.5am........ @Spider and @BarberDave pull the ultimate early April Fool's Day prank on the entire site....hilarity ensues.

Tomorrow's calls dropped at 7:31am........everyone checks their cards at 7:32am.......every player discovers they have BINGO at 7:33am......... @BarberDave takes the site offline for 45 minutes for "routine maintenance" at 7:33.5am........ @Spider and @BarberDave pull the ultimate early April Fool's Day prank on the entire site....hilarity ensues.
Horror movie ending…
2 meaningless calls are dropped at 7:31 resulting in no winner, but now everyone is just one call away. 7:32 KJ posts “BRB. 3rd call incoming as soon as I return”

KJ disappears forever. (Or at least until Horror Bingo 2: the return of the Bingo Wizard)

Scooby-Doo Ending…
Everything goes down as @heysi prophesied. Except when the site comes back up, BarberDave declares victory in a Barbershop at Home shave video. While gloating over his win, Brian in an orange ascot (with accompanying matchy-matchy shave gear) appears out of nowhere, pulls off BarberDave’s mask, and reveals that he has just been KJ all along trying to steal an unprecedented second game in a row as the Bingo Wizard.

Horror movie ending…
2 meaningless calls are dropped at 7:31 resulting in no winner, but now everyone is just one call away. 7:32 KJ posts “BRB. 3rd call incoming as soon as I return”

KJ disappears forever. (Or at least until Horror Bingo 2: the return of the Bingo Wizard)

Scooby-Doo Ending…
Everything goes down as @heysi prophesied. Except when the site comes back up, BarberDave declares victory in a Barbershop at Home shave video. While gloating over his win, Brian in an orange ascot (with accompanying matchy-matchy shave gear) appears out of nowhere, pulls off BarberDave’s mask, and reveals that he has just been KJ all along trying to steal an unprecedented second game in a row as the Bingo Wizard.
I like it! Big fan of Scooby-Doo

Giving those two ideas is grounds for suspension.

Giving those two ideas is grounds for suspension.

I demand a review.....and a penalty be imposed upon the ref for violation of the Banter Absurdity rule. We all know that giving dumb ideas to fellow Cadre members is the whole reason most of us are here.

With Chad.....these may be a different type of suspenders.

Back