The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #48... Oh The HORROR!

I’m up…..like where is the Bingo Wizard? What kind of slacker game is this? Rise and shine sweetheart…..up and at ’em!

1678018725375.gif

I had a much better gif but then the concierge part of me would have had to take it down. The duplicity of life.

Besides, the only words I want to hear are the remaining calls on my card - so then you can hear me say, “TSC Bingo”

Aww.. you have @Scuttlesoap ’s high school picture. I never thought of him a goth. He looked better then🤪

BTW these calls did not help!

You heathen - while I appreciate your reference to the term that Siouxsie Sioux from the her namesake band The Banshies coined for those cool folks…..I was a Sisters of Mercy dude - a cross between James Dean cool and the Psychedelic Furs..

By the way - I think we did meet much earlier in life - isn’t this you on the left with cool - soon to be Army, me? I dig your heavy metal hair Lita Ford look. You could have done without the stilettos but to each their own.

1678032942002.jpeg

You heathen - while I appreciate that Siouxsie Sioux from the her namesake band The Banshies coined the term for those cool folks…..I was a Sisters of Mercy dude - a cross between James Dean cool and the Psychedelic Furs..

By the way - I think we did meet much earlier in life - isn’t this you on the left with cool - soon to be Army, me? I dig your heavy metal hair Lita Ford look. You could have done without the stilettos but to each their own.

View attachment 106548
shhhh we dont talk about that chapter in my life, But I did Get on the Video with Robert Palmer...So there was that

I don’t mean to be mean….but I think he pulled it off better
Well, He really did not know how to play, but WHINED incessantly , I mean really whined to be in the video, so we sent him for a shave, a tummy tuck, and some divinity classes, so he could fit in... plus he was higher than a kite... It was the 80's you know

MV5BN2ViYWE2NjktNDEzZS00YWVmLTgyMmUtYTBhZmJhYTRlNzc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTMzNTIyNTE@._V1_QL75_UY281_CR5,0,190,281_.jpg

28-Feb​
28Phantom of the Opera
29The Lost Boys
30The Nun
31Annabelle
32Captain Spaulding
33Poltergeist
1-Mar​
34Tarantula
35The Babadook
36Boomstick
2-Mar​