The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...guy names several places we have and then wants to know what else we have. Ever heard of LAS VEGAS?? Only the entertainment capital of the world. Oh and I'm not sure why you think that water belongs to you....last time I checked, the administration building for the dam is on our side of the canyon. Not much happening on the other side....often referred to as the side with no concept of what time zone
Entetainment Capitol HAHA, I think LA or New York would argue that point. OH ya... All Apollo Lunar Astronauts, as well as the upcoming Artemis Missions train in.... Where.... oh ya ARIZONA. not to mention John Wayne lived and the family still has a ranch in AZ, Paul McCartney still has a home in Tucson, Lee Marvin lived in Tucson, Diane Keaton, Adam Sandlers Sister lives here, Craig T. Nelson, Gary Shandling, etc, etc. So you can have Englebert, and Wayne Newton LOL. Oh and Nellis is Cute but Davis Monthan was the 1st Air Force Base in the US, and besides A51 and S4 dont actually exist:alien:
:alien::LOL:

Yes! the Jersey Liberty Bell, but good Sandwiches, and an OK Football Team We hope
What is this Jersey you speak of? It’s the Jersey Statue of Liberty - and though I think Jersey Mikes makes good subs - they don’t compare to Pats King of Steaks in PA

You just know the Arizona jealously has reached new levels when they mention Adams Sandler's sister.

Besides....we have access to alcohol 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 a year. We (always) win.

Hmm...guy names several places we have and then wants to know what else we have. Ever heard of LAS VEGAS?? Only the entertainment capital of the world. Oh and I'm not sure why you think that water belongs to you....last time I checked, the administration building for the dam is on our side of the canyon. Not much happening on the other side....often referred to as the side with no concept of what time zones are.
Well you do have Showgirls

lasvegas_showgirls042.jpg

and ...
BARRY MANILOW, DONNY OSMOND, Wayne Newton, Sting, Bruno Mars, Usher, JONAS BROTHERS, KATY PERRY, MAROON 5, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, ROD STEWART, MIRANDA LAMBERT, SANTANA, KEITH URBAN, GARTH BROOKS, FOREIGNER,

Plus in the surrounding areas stuff like......

CHICKEN-RANCH-2-scaled.jpg

Well you do have Showgirls

View attachment 103950

and ...
BARRY MANILOW, DONNY OSMOND, Wayne Newton, Sting, Bruno Mars, Usher, JONAS BROTHERS, KATY PERRY, MAROON 5, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, ROD STEWART, MIRANDA LAMBERT, SANTANA, KEITH URBAN, GARTH BROOKS, FOREIGNER,

Plus in the surrounding areas stuff like......

View attachment 103952
Hey no Banter from YOU. Until we see some calls there Bingo Man!

1/3 and NO HELP

giphy.gif

ya says the guys that lives in a location that was started by gangsters in an area that has no water, or prospects of water, and has to steal ours, and no redeeming quality except Nellis,, A51 and S4 ( of which I know quite well ) and has the beauty of an armpit. Whatever you say # 36 hmmm, we have the Grand Canyon... most of the most famous westerns were filmed here, we had the Phoenix lights, and Tombstone, quite literally the most famous historic town in the West....and you have????
Well, they have lots cash flow, skimpy outfits, and second only to Roswell for dead bodies buried in the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back