The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured you could just save everyone a lot of hassle today. Take a look at what you were going to call and let me know if victory is in the bag.

I figured you could just save everyone a lot of hassle today. Take a look at what you were going to call and let me know if victory is in the bag.
harry-potter-bored.gif

You didn't , as a matter of fact. I'll tell you as soon as I can. We're sick again. Lilly had a temp of 101.6 so not at home right now , but my call sheet is......

Yeah.... Arizona being the leader in so many things....like....um....well there's....or maybe.....no....well...ok....your not. Pipe down #48.
ya says the guys that lives in a location that was started by gangsters in an area that has no water, or prospects of water, and has to steal ours, and no redeeming quality except Nellis,, A51 and S4 ( of which I know quite well ) and has the beauty of an armpit. Whatever you say # 36 hmmm, we have the Grand Canyon... most of the most famous westerns were filmed here, we had the Phoenix lights, and Tombstone, quite literally the most famous historic town in the West....and you have????

Last edited:
..and you have????
Hmm...guy names several places we have and then wants to know what else we have. Ever heard of LAS VEGAS?? Only the entertainment capital of the world. Oh and I'm not sure why you think that water belongs to you....last time I checked, the administration building for the dam is on our side of the canyon. Not much happening on the other side....often referred to as the side with no concept of what time zones are.

Hmm...guy names several places we have and then wants to know what else we have. Ever heard of LAS VEGAS?? Only the entertainment capital of the world. Oh and I'm not sure why you think that water belongs to you....last time I checked, the administration building for the dam is on our side of the canyon. Not much happening on the other side....often referred to as the side with no concept of what time zones are.
That town - not ringing a bell - is that on the East Coast - like in PA or NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back