The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #45: Fall is in the Air

Well I've missed a few, time to jump back in.

\
**************************************************************************************************************************************
Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #45 Sign ups
CALLER: Spider
1. NurseDave
2. Heysi
3. Scuttlesoap
4. Jaro1069
5. GearNoir
6. EMG06
7. OpusX

FYI, I just got card #1. Not saying that means anything, but not saying that doesn't mean anything either.

Straight up, I don’t have access to a PC. Just a mobile device. Secondly, if by any chance I win, I don’t think I could create an effective game. Can I pass to another? If not, I won’t be offended if excluded.

Last edited:
Straight up, I don’t have access to a PC. Just a mobile device. Secondly, if by any chance I win, I don’t think I could create an effective game. Can I pass to another? If not, I won’t be offended if excluded.
You can play on mobile. Ive done it before and use a paint app to mark my card. You can also just copy your card onto paper and do it manually. No issues with that.

Your game can be easy and low tech. They don’t need to be fancy. I can help you make and distribute cards if need be. You can make calls by drawing slips of paper out of a hat. It can be done very simply.

You can play on mobile. Ive done it before and use a paint app to mark my card. You can also just copy your card onto paper and do it manually. No issues with that.

You game can be easy and low tech. They don’t need to be fancy. I can help you make and distribute cards if need be. You can make calls by drawing slips of paper out of a hat. It can be done very simply.
Well. If you don’t mind holding me by the hand for awhile I will try it. Can the prizes also be modest?

Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #45 Sign ups
CALLER: Spider
1. NurseDave
2. Heysi
3. Scuttlesoap
4. Jaro1069
5. GearNoir
6. EMG06
7. OpusX
8. August West

Well. If you don’t mind holding me by the hand for awhile I will try it. Can the prizes also be modest?
Come join us! The other players will be happy to guide you through the game. We are all untied against the Bingo Wizard.

Anyone curious about the Spider SWAG prize?

You've seen Nurse Dave's poker chips and Barber Dave's guitar picks.... well my new Spider SWAG is something along those lines, but completely new and different, and in my humble opinion...... even better! Trust me, everyone is going to want one, but chances to get one will be few. May the odds (and the random draw for player calls) be ever in your favor!

Back