The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #45: Fall is in the Air

Mail call!!!!!

IMG_20221128_110123183.jpg

(Modified slightly to protect anonymity)

The reveal....

IMG_20221128_110259080_HDR.jpg

Close up of the Spider swag..

IMG_20221128_111204551_HDR.jpg

(A question more of us should ask each day)
And the other side....

IMG_20221128_111123288_HDR.jpg

Thanks KJ. Being the first to be bestowed with the new swag is awesome. I'm so excited for the soaps. My Princess Bride collection is looking up and my anxiety over only having one backup puck of CBL Hombres is temporarily alleviated. I haven't tried the Sir Waldmoos but I'll add it to the growing list of must tries. I'll add the squishy pumpkin to my desk....but what is the other pumpkin shaped object? Is it an ice mold....for tiny ice cubes?

Anyway, thanks for the fabulous prizes and for the rest of the cadre, I'll get to work on the next game shortly.

I'll add the squishy pumpkin to my desk....but what is the other pumpkin shaped object? Is it an ice mold....for tiny ice cubes?
On the off chance you actually don’t know what it’s is…it’s the next craze of fidget devices. Like popping bubble wrap but reusable.

Back