The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

Only found 1 call today (the easy one), not a hit. I’ll need to keep looking for the others

Good Day Bingo Players... Ready for some calls???

NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there are 3 out there !!!!!

So I think we are getting near where someone will be getting some needed calls and then we might be seeing someone winning this thing shortly... Although I have not heard much talk from you guys !!!!! This must have been too easy of a game for you people !!!! Oh well .... So next time when and If I wind up winning this thing again I will be at my house and will be able to be more prepared to make this thing a challenge !!

Remember I could always get my wife to help me make it challenging she is talking about inverting a period from a sentences color to reveal something that then has to be changed to another color to reveal a call.....

Remember I could always get my wife to help me make it challenging she is talking about inverting a period from a sentences color to reveal something that then has to be changed to another color to reveal a call.....
Sounds like an interesting challenge. But given that I had trouble finding your “easy calls” the past two days, I might not be ready for something like this!

Back