The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

Repap Day........
G50,N40,G55,G48,O68,B1,G51,G46,I17,N41,O65,I30,N35,O64,G56,O70,O73,I22,N42,G58,G67,N36,O71,B11,N43,I18,B15,N34,O62,I19,N33,G47,I25,B2,O74,O69,I29

Its just the way I am wired. When I hear something "negative" I say sorry. I not apologizing for the calls I'm just saying sorry for the news. For some the calls will get better and for some not So soon.. .. Its just the way it goes.... I ran the numbers and I kind of know how much longer it will be before some of you start getting close...

Sorry everyone .. the calls will get posted as soon as I can get the kids and I out of the doctor's office.. more test to see what's up with the twins... Now they're testing them for strep and for the flu

BTW. The twins Strep And Flu test came back as negative !! They said its just a common viral infection ( IE. A Cold ).. They said though that they are keeping them out until Wednesday though for it....

0/3
Sorry to hear that the twins are still feeling sick. I hope the fevers break soon and they recover quickly.

Back