The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #3 Rules, Sign-up, and Banter Thread! Caller:cvargo

Lot of cry babies in the bingo hall today huh? If you all weren't using mach 3s and arko perhaps the bingo gods would be more in your favor.

I didnt use a mach 3 i used Harry's 5 blade! Arko is good stuff! and this id DAY #3 of 0/3 still need one dang word to make bingo come on Chad you can call it!

Maintaining a 1/day average ---- 10/30...... Still 3 away, in 3 different ways.

I see Chad is having LOADS of fun today!!!

0/3 today, 8/33 overall. If I get the right 3 tomorrow I can win. Maybe.

0/3 today... Firing up the missile guidance systems. All nukes to standby.

I am also two away from winning. If Chad will just call the right words, I won't have to turn his house into a smoking crater.
1f608.png

Apparently today was too easy.

HMMM I guess I need to turn up the heat tomorrow!

Yup...1/3 today! 10/33 overall. The one kind of helped...but I still need at least three to win. Will someone please put us out of our misery!

Hmm if only you could Google magic eye solver. Hint hint! I can never see those things. And I made it lol!

In fairness I’m pretty good at seeing them, and it took me a while. I almost perceived that it said something else.

Hmm if only you could Google magic eye solver. Hint hint! I can never see those things. And I made it lol!
Apparently Google solves everything nowadays, thanks. 1/3 today 11/33 overall and 1, read it and weep 1 word away from a win and soap for Chris !! You ain't alone in this now TJ

Dave now scours the internet for "Google Income Solver"

Apparently Google solves everything nowadays, thanks. 1/3 today 11/33 overall and 1, read it and weep 1 word away from a win and soap for Chris !! You ain't alone in this now TJ

Dave now scours the internet for "Google Income Solver"

Well it would seem he doesn’t want me to win because I’ve been 1 away for what seems like ages.

The first call of the day and it was a hit...and it was VERY helpful! I can win this thing today! Come on Chad!

Back