The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #3 Rules, Sign-up, and Banter Thread! Caller:cvargo

Seems like his *vacation* has *limited* this ability to post *SOTD* pictures or even respond to posts from *GearNoir*. Oh well, at least he's not missing any new *BST* posts or new *Aftershave* releases.

Seems like his *vacation* has *limited* this ability to post *SOTD* pictures or even respond to posts from *GearNoir*. Oh well, at least he's not missing any new *BST* posts or new *Aftershave* releases.

TSC Bingo.................................oh wait, those aren't calls are they?

I have a feeling that Dave of the nurse variety was trying to call himself into a Bingo!

Better head home early Chad. The natives are getting restless.....

Go read my post. By the way I blame you all for the weather!

Tomorrow is my wife's birthday so still have the day off tomorrow. So don't expect anything quick tomorrow. Going to enjoy the day with her.

Tomorrow is my wife's birthday so still have the day off tomorrow. So don't expect anything quick tomorrow. Going to enjoy the day with her.
Just saw and responded. Sorry it got cut short. Was joking. Go back !!

Wait...I thought this was the he man she haters club! You don't have to spend the day with your wife .

Please don't tell Megan I said that. She seems nice enough but I think poking the bear is not a good thing. ?

Wish I bought the smoked black tea while I was at it. Happy with the 2. I hope you win !! In fact if I win I pass the win to Chris.

Now you went and did it! Took a friendly bingo competition and made it all...friendly!

Back