The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #3 Rules, Sign-up, and Banter Thread! Caller:cvargo

Well today is the first day I have got more than one call. I went 2/3 today and I am 8/27 overall. But I am still at least three away from calling Bingo. I guess technically I could win this thing tomorrow...but likely won't. While I feel bad for Chad and his trip being cut short...I don't feel that bad! Bring out the big guns!

Lol don't know how that's possible when I used randomizer

And consider that a recap!

Me too and 0/2 today, so the miracle win ain't happening.

0/2 here today also. Ain't going to happen for me today. I need at the very least three more...could need more!

And like that...I am 1/3 today and 9/30. I still need at least three to win, but have two different ways to do it.

Lot of cry babies in the bingo hall today huh? If you all weren't using mach 3s and arko perhaps the bingo gods would be more in your favor.

Lot of cry babies in the bingo hall today huh? If you all weren't using mach 3s and arko perhaps the bingo gods would be more in your favor.
No tears here Princess, just posted my numbers to check in
1f602.png

1/3 today with 9/30 overall.

I can definitely win this thing tomorrow, with the right calls.

Back