The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #29 (St. Patrick's Day Edition)

Okay gents and germs...more germs than gents I bet... 🤪 ...Three dropped so far for the day. I am super busy at the moment so I will let you all go play seek and find. I might post more later...we will see.

Wait? There are only supposed to be 75 total calls? Ooops.
iu

I found 5 calls yesterday. What was the officially tally?
Okay gents and germs...more germs than gents I bet... 🤪 ...Three dropped so far for the day. I am super busy at the moment so I will let you all go play seek and find. I might post more later...we will see.

Last edited:
Should have been six calls on Monday and three calls yesterday. If you want to send me what you have by PM I'll compare and make corrections if need be.

Busy day today at work. Plus we have some bad weather rolling in. I'm posting these for the time being. I might post more later if I have time. But here are your bingo calls for the day!

Shepherd's Pie
Victory Shaving Co.
High Mountain Badger
Sir Irisch Moos

We have some bad weather rolling in.
Stay safe.. I think you and I have the same storm rolling in. I know we have a chance of thunder / lightning and hail and heavy rain / flooding and tornadoes and possibly a few other bad things too. So take care please !!!!

Stay safe.. I think you and I have the same storm rolling in. I know we have a chance of thunder / lightning and hail and heavy rain / flooding and tornadoes and possibly a few other bad things too. So take care please !!!!
Basically...the worst parts of the Bible... 🤪

Should have been six calls on Monday and three calls yesterday. If you want to send me what you have by PM I'll compare and make corrections if need be.

Okay...I was just informed that AGAIN, I made a mistake. There were two extra calls yesterday for a total of five. To give you a clue...three of them are on one post.

I caught up on yesterday and today. Likely missed or didn't have a few calls from yesterday, but darn near ran outta ink marking all the calls I did get.

Back