The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #29 (St. Patrick's Day Edition)

So I tried this against @Spider but everyone was caught up in his web of lies and nobody took me up on it. So I’ll try again.
If anybody wants to put together a list of all possible calls, PM me and we can pool the calls from our cards so we know when a word call has been made. Might be helpful especially with the calls made across space and time (using the one day prior tool that @dangerousdon has threatened to use).

So I tried this against @Spider but everyone was caught up in his web of lies and nobody took me up on it. So I’ll try again.
If anybody wants to put together a list of all possible calls, PM me and we can pool the calls from our cards so we know when a word call has been made. Might be helpful especially with the calls made across space and time (using the one day prior tool that @dangerousdon has threatened to use).
I'm in!

So...are you all ready? First calls go out today. I have no idea when...but they will go out. Since it is the first day...I'll go easy on you all and I will let you know at some point how many call go out. Happy Hunting!

Oh, and by the way...if it is on your card there has been/is already one call posted now.

So when this fool goes back a day to edit a post, it will show as edited. Yes?

So has HE made any post with calls yet today ? And So we have to look at yesterdays post too? Figured I would go ahead and put him in the typical devil color based on what you guys have said about him....:LOL:

I told you guys I would go easy on you...today. Five calls out for the day...so far.

I also want to put this out there. I am likely to make some calls that are inadvertent. If there is a question about call, please bring it to my attention.

I found 1 for sure, but it's not in my Lucky pattern. I saw another one that looks like it is a call, but the words are in a different order...

I assume the words need to be in the exact order as found on the bingo card? There is one food posted today that is pretty specific, but the words are in a different order than my card.

5 calls??? I saw what I think are Bingo words but not on my cards. I'm going back to cheating. Hey, @dangerousdon what's the universally accepted meat served on St. Patrick's day??

I found 1 for sure, but it's not in my Lucky pattern. I saw another one that looks like it is a call, but the words are in a different order...

I assume the words need to be in the exact order as found on the bingo card? There is one food posted today that is pretty specific, but the words are in a different order than my card.
Hey guys...I am very prone to make mistakes so do me a favor and when you get a chance PM what you think might be a word.

Back