The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #29 (St. Patrick's Day Edition)

I saw another one that looks like it is a call, but the words are in a different order...

I assume the words need to be in the exact order as found on the bingo card? There is one food posted today that is pretty specific, but the words are in a different order than my card.
Separate calls. I have two different variations on my cards.

Because I want to be know as the fair and kind bingo caller...and because a couple of my calls are very similar...I am giving you all a freebie today.

One of the calls today was "Beef Heart." I phrased it in a way that it was much like another call..."Beef Heart Jerky." So there you have it...now you know two of today's calls and one was a bonus. So...six calls in total for the day.

Okay...so how did you all do today. Certainly we don't have any O-fers. Can anyone "win this thing tomorrow?"

Playing catch up...5 hits, 3 good ones all on one card. Not too shabby.

I'm 1 and 0. Are you sure you're not willing to tell us all which flavor of holiday McDonalds shake is your favorite?

Back