The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bath soap of the week....

Found several of these at Marshall's recently (along with a couple with different scents) for $3.99 each, so grabbed them all. Great soap! Huge bar! Should last a while.

IMG-9921.jpg

My latest is Stirling Soap's Mountain Man. Strong scent but doesn't overpower whatever i wear for the day.
Either i'm the filthiest man walking or they are some long-lasting soaps. Each lasts me a month of showers, but then i'm in and out in 5 minutes whereas HRH will stay there until a 40 gallon tank asks for mercy.
i'd like to get the Seaforth shave soap, but until i use up some of the stuff i have, not happening.

T

My latest is Stirling Soap's Mountain Man. Strong scent but doesn't overpower whatever i wear for the day.
Either i'm the filthiest man walking or they are some long-lasting soaps. Each lasts me a month of showers, but then i'm in and out in 5 minutes whereas HRH will stay there until a 40 gallon tank asks for mercy.
i'd like to get the Seaforth shave soap, but until i use up some of the stuff i have, not happening.

T
They definitely last a long time. It takes me three to four weeks to finish a bar also. And I shower at least twice a week. 😂

For my twice a month wash...I decided to go with this soap...this time a year more than chestnuts are roasting!

View attachment 98658
It’s been years since I’ve seen the show (or even the reruns) but every time I see the words Chestnuts Roasting - I think of the episode where Sam & Diane bought a house - but they have a Christmas celebration in May with the old owners and their family. Sam in none too pleased and wants to get out of his Santa suit - but Diane says, “But we haven’t roasted the chestnuts yet.” To which Sam replies “Guess again, sweetheart.” 😂

1669128178211.jpeg

It’s been years since I’ve seen the show (or even the reruns) but every time I see the words Chestnuts Roasting - I think of the episode where Sam & Diane bought a house - but they have a Christmas celebration in May with the old owners and their family. Sam in none too pleased and wants to get out of his Santa suit - but Diane says, “But we haven’t roasted the chestnuts yet.” To which Sam replies “Guess again, sweetheart.” 😂

View attachment 98668
Classic!

Back