The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bath soap of the week....

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
With St. Paddy’s day coming up, I opened up a bar of Irish Spring for my showers this week.

Starting off my week honoring the Artisan/Retailers and Hobbyists of TSC! If you haven't signed up yet on the appreciation thread...there's a prize to be had...so check it out here: Artisan Retailer / Hobbyist Appreciation Week August 1st-7th 2021

Irish Green Tweed Body Soap by Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations @LNHC
(Stock Photo Stolen from Lisa's Website...hope she doesn't mind...a Pic of my soap bar would be, let's just say...gross at this time... 🤪 )

1627294139394.png

Latest soap is beekman vanilla absolute

images

I was mistakenly sent a bar of the SV "Felce Aromatica" bath soap instead of the shaving soap refill I'd ordered. I contacted the merchant and offered to return it but was told to keep it. I started using it this past weekend.

Fantastic soap! It's not a brand I'd use regularly due to cost, but for certain special occasion it's be nice to order a bar.

FelceAromaticaBathSoap_1200x800_2a3c5ac4-0fbf-45d7-aaf6-6cb0a1db968d_1200x800.jpg

I was mistakenly sent a bar of the SV "Felce Aromatica" bath soap instead of the shaving soap refill I'd ordered. I contacted the merchant and offered to return it but was told to keep it. I started using it this past weekend.

Fantastic soap! It's not a brand I'd use regularly due to cost, but for certain special occasion it's be nice to order a bar.

View attachment 58822
Happy accident!

Yeah, yeah, I know. I should have specified….the only time I’m actively shopping for it is when I’m a few dollars away from free shipping at the shaving sites, lol. Maybe my reindeer buddy will see this and get me some?

Although, that 12 pack looks like a great deal! But I also horde bath soaps like I do shave soaps. I’ll never run out at this point.

I stopped in a semi-local tj maxx to look at grabbing a new bar of soap on my way home from a soccer tournament for my youngest.. too far to reasonably return if i wanted a specific soap again soon, but kind of close enough to make me think about doing the drive.

Ended walking out with 7 bars of SV goats milk mineral scrub bars. Score

Back