The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Barberless World

Was there last week, but I passed and survived. This is NOT one of those things you do bad hoping never to be asked again though.............
Like folding the clothes as if I were a 3 year old hoping never to be asked again? šŸ¤£

Actually, I do a ton of house work and laundry because I do it well.... hoping my years of steady gaming hands will pay off šŸ‘

AND it has actually happened .... the wife asked if I would help trim her hair this weekend. Say a prayer (or two thousand) for me gentlemen šŸ˜«

You can do it, just make sure your shears are sharp. It doesn't hurt to watch a few Youtube vids on the basics of cutting hair. I found my biggest challenge was shears I thought were pretty dang sharp but tended to want to push the hair instead of cutting clean through. That's how you wind up with uneven cuts. I'd make her sign a disclaimer, and then jump right in :LOL:

Back