The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Well....there it is. Dave just found his grail soap, and not surprising considering the scent note structure. Outstanding shave today...I consider myself fully enabled now. Lol

Dagwoodz said:
Well....there it is. Dave just found his grail soap, and not surprising considering the scent note structure. Outstanding shave today...I consider myself fully enabled now. Lol

one of how many now??? LOL thanks Josh

Just when I was getting closer to buying the Rossa. Sounds like this one might come first.

Hmmm I don't know guys. I don't think he likes it. Send it to me Dave I'll give it a real test. There might be some tumbleweed in it!

NurseDave said:
Just when I was getting closer to buying the Rossa. Sounds like this one might come first.
Cvargo said:
I think you will be please, Thanks

Hmmm I don't know guys. I don't think he likes it. Send it to me Dave I'll give it a real test. There might be some tumbleweed in it!
Quijote said:
Nope Hate it, tossing it in the garbage, LOL

I'm not sure if anything can live up to that hype.

It does and it will, Thansk Don

Great couple of reads, shaves, and pictures Dave!

So let me get this straight, there is going to be a opportunity for us to get some Chambers soap(s) soon.
Oh and If I'm correct you saying that one should probably get some SV Optunia?

clyde72 said:
Great couple of reads, shaves, and pictures Dave!

So let me get this straight, there is going to be a opportunity for us to get some Chambers soap(s) soon.
Oh and If I'm correct you saying that one should probably get some SV Optunia?
Yes Craig within the next two weeks or so, still, Thanks

03.27.2018: SR Shave #882 ( holding )

No self-shave today last of the Barber Evaluations for a bit
Barber 10-step Str8 shave today with Chambers Products

Quijote said:
I'm not sure if anything can live up to that hype.

That's what I thought about Nuavia soaps and they did ;)

#884-#885

nothing like Stella Alpina to me, but lemon, lime, pepper good stuff and DSBBS

03/30/2018

A dark Good Friday, and yest Eucris matches well with Cosmo

Beautiful shaves as always Dave. Enjoy your Easter weekend, and try to relax a bit ;-)

Dang, that 2nd pic is another one for the SV Facebook page.

Back