The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Thanks..I’ll try that..across the grain on the second pass should help get me bbs.. I’m loving the SV 70 th anniversary, and just got an order from Maggards today with the Personna blades, and since you raved about the Cubebe, I. bought one of the bath soaps to sample it..just incredible! I Watched one of your videos and you said the scent of the EDP is quite long lasting, so I’m th8nking about buying the whole line. (soap, as balm,edp). My only complaint about the 70th anniversary is that it’s just a skin scent,very faint…I splurged and bought a bottle of Aqua di Parma once, and it disappears in about 20 minutes..reminds me of 4711.. I don’t know if it’s because of my Italian heritage, but I don’t mind spending the extra money for SV, It really is better than anything I’ve ever used in my opinion. Hope all is well in Arizona, cold and dark here in Michigan

03.06.2023 -Captivity Day 33 Have a Coke and Smile....
@Luecke3262 per your request
@Smattayu @NurseDave : 17:59

The United States Army would like to thank you for promoting our White Sands Missile Base - one of our many wonderful, scenic bases throughout CONUS - protecting US citizens from harm and from the US Air Force every day. The IRS would like to remind you that said promotion is not tax deductible.

Last edited:
The United States Army would like to thank you for promoting our White Sands Missile Base - one of our many wonderful, scenic bases throughout CONUS - protecting US citizens from harm and from the US Air Force every day. The IRS would like to remind you that said promotion is not tax deductible
Keep dreaming dirt boy

Hi Dave, You know I have been watching your straight razor instructional videos on You Tube, but I just wanted to mention it here as well. It’s a great resource and a fantastic help to me. Thanks again for making them. Almost finished with week one. Long way to go!
Thank you sir

Back