The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ask a Referee

Nice job Chad. That guy should be suspended from for a few games. The union should not put up with that one.
\n\nWe stayed after and submitted our reports. I then got a call from the president. I meet with him tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping he is served a longer suspension. And I hate to bring in economics but he coaches a group of young men who live in a rough part of town, and are predominantly lower class. He shouldn\'t be mentoring these kids if that is how he treats women, I think he should be relieved of his duties.

We stayed after and submitted our reports. I then got a call from the president. I meet with him tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping he is served a longer suspension. And I hate to bring in economics but he coaches a group of young men who live in a rough part of town, and are predominantly lower class. He shouldn't be mentoring these kids if that is how he treats women, I think he should be relieved of his duties.

Agreed. Some example. Keep us posted

Back