The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Artemis

Starship launching soon!

It was still a very memorable launch and fun to watch. I bet they'll figure out all its issues and continue to innovate.

I bet they'll figure out all its issues and continue to innovate.
Oooooorrrrrrr they could just leave the rockets to the professionals....

baYs9AuHxx9QXeYBiMvSLU.jpg

Oooooorrrrrrr they could just leave the rockets to the professionals....

baYs9AuHxx9QXeYBiMvSLU.jpg
Please, you know how many explosions NASA had before all worked, not to mention Apollo One. Uhh I think private industry can do it better than a Govt run entity. No one has been able
to accomplish what Space X has. Frankly if NASA would have gone with Musk early on we would have been on the moon already

Please, you know how many explosions NASA had before all worked, not to mention Apollo One. Uhh I think private industry can do it better than a Govt run entity. No one has been able
to accomplish what Space X has. Frankly if NASA would have gone with Musk early on we would have been on the moon already
I have documentaries that show how often the Redstone and Atlas rockets barely got off the ground before blowing up......but NASA has done the hard work, they know what they're doing.

I have documentaries that show how often the Redstone and Atlas rockets barely got off the ground before blowing up......but NASA has done the hard work, they know what they're doing.
Sadly, at one time, yes and as you know, I have a huge NASA and Apollo and Gemini and mercury collection. However, when NASA was turned over to the civilian agencies, it became a huge bureaucratic debacle. Whereas with private industry, it can get done faster, better and safe,and more economically.

Yes, I am team NASA, but also team SpaceX

Back