The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Cream cheese and a regular bagel.
Come on man! That’s plain Jane cubicle food!
OK now I'm hungry!

Hearty-Breakfast-Sandwich-On-A-80825579.jpg
Now that’s a bagel!

I'm a fan of cream cheese and lox, but there are no lox to be found in middle Tenn.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass (18)
  • TSC 2nd Anniversary synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (3)
  • Myrsol Agua de Limon splash
Good shave this morning to start the week off right. To start the week off wrong, I woke up with double vision, a remnant or form of mild vertigo. It's improved throughout the day, so that's good. Makes typing difficult, and working a real challenge. This too shall pass. o_O

Cover one eye. Did you drive that way?
Fortunately, I've been working at home. Woke up to double vision again this morning, but it cleared up within a half hour.

• Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass (19)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
Last use of the Lavender Łemongrass, though I could get another couple of days from it. Once I chase the soap ring around the tub, It's time to change. Barely fit in the MSB4 tub, which will be next up.

Fortunately, I've been working at home. Woke up to double vision again this morning, but it cleared up within a half hour.

• Shannon's Soaps Lavender Lemongrass (19)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
Last use of the Lavender Łemongrass, though I could get another couple of days from it. Once I chase the soap ring around the tub, It's time to change. Barely fit in the MSB4 tub, which will be next up.
Go to the doc.

Back