The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Stirling Hipster soap (7)
  • TSC 2nd Anniversary synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (7)
  • Stirling Dunshire splash
End of the work week, end of the splash. @GearNoir , it pairs very well with Hipster soap, so well that I'm going to miss the aroma. Happy Friday, Cadre!

• Stirling Hipster soap (8)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (8)
  • Stirling Hipster splash
Loving the Hipster soap and now the splash. Clean, brisk smell, but there is a depth to it that lingers underneath. Good stuff. This will be my setup till the soap or splash runs out. Happy Saturday, Cadre!

• Stirling Hipster soap (9)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (9)
Late morning shave with satisfying results. Enjoying the Indy 500. Kind of rooting for a couple drivers about a quarter of the way in. :)

• Stirling Hipster soap (12)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (2)
Good shave on a cool, comfortable morning. Early mornings are quiet in my home: I'm up early to sip coffee, eat breakfast, and begin my work day. The three cats are up and about for awhile, then the bird wakes up a few hours later. Eventually, my wife, who is a night owl, gets up and the cats reappear with her. Just a normal day, and I'm clean-shaven. :)

• Stirling Hipster soap (12)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (2)
Good shave on a cool, comfortable morning. Early mornings are quiet in my home: I'm up early to sip coffee, eat breakfast, and begin my work day. The three cats are up and about for awhile, then the bird wakes up a few hours later. Eventually, my wife, who is a night owl, gets up and the cats reappear with her. Just a normal day, and I'm clean-shaven. :)
Sounds like the relaxing early mornings I enjoy Bruce. Have a good day!

Back